SILVERRUN - Current Version
Grandite has expanded its support for NoSQL databases by adding features for the design and generation of
the graph database Neo4j
to its SILVERRUN suite for data and process modeling.
Installation of the License Server for
SILVERRUN BPM / RDM Concurrent User
(using 'Network Block')
for Win 2000 or XP
- Install the Virtual Port Driver
- Connect to our Web server and authenticate yourself
using the credentials provided to you by our Technical Support. (Please note: Do not use the free-downloadable tryout
version which cannot be activated as a full license.)
- Download the Virtual Port Driver from the section Security Mechanisms.
- On the computer that is dedicated to be the server for your SILVERRUN licenses, start Virtual_Port_Driver\setupx86.exe.
- In the window, choose Functions / Remove Sentinel Driver
(to be sure that any previous version of the virtual port driver is removed).
- In the window, choose Functions / Install Sentinel Driver.
- Keep the path and click on the OK button.
- Plug the block(s) on the parallel port (LPT1).
- Restart the computer.
- Install the NetSentinel NT service
- Download the Block License Server from the section Security Mechanisms of the above mentioned web site.
- Copy the file Service 2000\NSSRVICE.EXE to the system directory
C:\WINNT\System32 (for Windows XP: C:\WINDOWS\System32).
- To install the service, run NSSRVICE.EXE with "/I" option (i.e. NSSRVICE /I)
Start Menu, Run, Open: cmd, C:\WINNT\System32\NSSRVICE/I
(for Windows XP: C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSSRVICE/I)
- By default, the service is setup to run automatically the next time you reboot your
- Restart the computer.
- Check in Control Panel/Administrative Tools/Services/NetSentinel and make sure the service
is started. Set it to 'automatic' if it's not. (The service will start automatically
when you reboot the server.)
Installation of the Client Application for
SILVERRUN BPM / RDM Concurrent User (using 'Network Block')
- Download the '...Installer' from the above mentioned web site.
- Double-click the installer and follow the dialog.
- In the 'Installation Type' step, choose 'With Block'.
In the next window, answer the question regarding the network block with 'Yes'. You then need to enter
the IP address of the License Server.
To Update the Client Application, if the License Server is changed:
- On the Client machine: Start Menu, Run, Open: Regedit
- Navigate to the HKEY_LOCAL/SOFTWARE/SILVERRUN/Common.
- Modify the NetworkBlockTCPIPBroadcast registry key and enter the new IP address of the License Server.