Installing the Network License Server for SILVERRUN BPM / RDM 2.8.x or 2.9.x
If you have already an existing SILVERRUN license server and want to change the server, its name,
the path to the shared directory and/or the shared name, you will need to deactivate the license first.
Please contact Support at firstname.lastname@example.org
to obtain a deactivation code for your existing license server before claiming the new license file.
To install the license server for SILVERRUN BPM or RDM please proceed as follows:
- Go to the page Download Full Versions and scroll down to the section 'SILVERRUN Security Mechanism'
to download the 'Licence Protector Server' package.
- On the computer dedicated to be the server for your SILVERRUN licenses,
- Unzip this 'Licence Protector Server' package ('SR_LP_Admin.zip').
- Create a new shared directory for the license file.
- Adjust share and file permissions so that your SILVERRUN RDM / BPM users have FULL CONTROL access to this directory.
- From the folder containing the files of the unzipped 'Licence Protector Server' package,
- Move the included initial license file 'license.lic' to the shared directory.
- Execute the command file 'regdll.bat' as an Administrator.
- Launch the SILVERRUN licensing tool (srnet.exe):
- Enter the server name, if it is not automatically added.
- Enter the share name (path to the license file - beginning with the root directory, without preceding backslash).
- Enter the file name 'license.lic'.
- Press OK (License Viewer will start).
- Take a snapshot of the License Viewer window (to copy the active window use key combination Alt + PrntScrn) and email it to Support at email@example.com.
- Replace the initial license file 'license.lic' in the shared directory on your license server
by the one that you received from Support.
Installation of the Application SILVERRUN BPM / RDM 2.8.x or 2.9.x Network
To install the application, continue here.