SILVERRUN BPM Business Process Modeler
(DFD Data Flow Diagrammer)
The professional SILVERRUN process architecture tools can be run on all Windows platforms
and are available in versions for local installations
and for floating use in networks.
SILVERRUN BPM Business Process Modeler (formerly: SILVERRUN DFD Data Flow Diagrammer)
is a powerful business process modeling tool for documenting and analyzing the workflow as well as
for integrating the perspective of business tasks with the enterprise data architecture.
With SILVERRUN BPM Business Process Modeler, you can attach data structures to your
information flows so that underlying data is captured with process
information and carried through to a conceptual, logical or physical data model.
Additionally, external entities and relationships, or whole data models
can be attached to processes, flows and data stores to represent, redesign and manage
an entire organization's information and activity infrastructure.
SILVERRUN BPM Business Process Modeler supports enterprise
business process modeling with a multi-user online repository. Powerful split
and merge mechanisms facilitate dividing a process model into logical sections that allow
modelers to design independently and then put their work together.
SILVERRUN BPM Business Process Modeler process tree diagrams present an overview of the hierarchical
organization of business processes.
Overview of Major Features
Flexible Modeling Environment
Business Process Modeling
- Offers graphical qualifiers for greater model readability.
- Allows extension of the repository with user-defined descriptors.
- Provides modeling your enterprise's organization and business.
- Supports process cost, resource, duration and frequency modeling and management.
- Assigns resources and cost to business processes.
- Consolidates low level process costs and resource usage to higher levels.
- Supports multi-level modeling (i.e. explosion of processes).
- Supports multiple notations and methodologies (e.g. Gane-Sarson, Yourdon, Ward-Mellor,
Merise MCT, Merise Flow Schema, Merise OOM, P+, P+ OPAL).
- Provides cross reference reports for resource usage, cost/time allocation and roll-up providing comprehensive
business process analysis.
- Presents an overview of the hierarchical organization of processes as a process tree diagram.
- Integrates models with SILVERRUN RDM (Relational Data Modeler) and SILVERRUN ERX
(Entity Relationship Expert).
- Provides unlimited levels of diagrams or objects in a diagram.
- Supports teamwork through splitting and merging models.
- Features complete repository to store diagram information.
- Can be used with a
network team repository (Enterprise Series).
- Generates full model documentation.
- Offers relational support for queries and report generation on a variety of RDBMs.
- Supports all Windows platforms.
- Offers an open environment.
- Is scalable to your needs from file-based stand-alone versions to team-repository-based floating network licenses.
- Has the capability of adding application extensions ("Add-Ins").
- Generates customizable HTML and RTF reports.
|This page is also available in: